Below are some of the questions directed online to the Job Creation and Empowerment Initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Nigerian Government team and its responses:
Please note that 'Q' represents Questions from the populace. 'A' stands for the responses of the official handle of N-Power.
Please note that 'Q' represents Questions from the populace. 'A' stands for the responses of the official handle of N-Power.
Q: How can I resize my documents, it keeps saying 200kb?
A: Kindly download any of the photo resizing app, example litphoto or any other image cropping app from playstore, then use app to resize your documents before uploading.
Q: I do not know what my NASIMS ID is, and I forgot to copy my NASIMS ID.
A: Simply login to your NASIMS profile and copy your N-power Registration number that starts with NPWR/2020/ as that is your NASIMS ID.
Q: I have successfully changed my password, and BVN validated as well, but I was trying to update my profile before going ahead to take the test, but the submit tab is not responding, what is the way out please?
A: Kindly check that you have a strong network connection and try again.
Q: I did not received the link after it said to be sent.
A: Kindly check your spam/junk folder in addition to your inbox.
Q: N-Power, please it says a link has been sent to my mail but I have checked spam and all but am yet to see any link. Kindly assist. thanks.
A: We ask that you remain patient and subsequently check your mail.
Q: I sent an email to you but it sent an error delivery message stating address not found. Please no link was sent to me, what could be the cause? I will be glad to get a response from you.
A: Kindly send a mail to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng.
Q: My BVN cannot be validated
A: Please ensure that you are entering the corresponding details with that of your BVN and previous registration.
Q: Hello, pls I am finding it difficult taking the test, it always say "please update your details from the self service portal". Kindly help please and thank you.
A: Kindly update your details on the portal sir.
Q: I try to reset my password but see cannot proceed.
A: Kindly use the most recent link sent to you.
Q: When clicking on the test link, it shows nasims ID, how can I get that?
A: This refers to your N- Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) number given upon registration.
Q: There was one we applied for last year.... Is these supposed to be the selection process? Did applied for N-tech
A: If you applied last year, you are required to login to the portal and update your profile.
Q: The said email sent to my mail but not seeing anything.
A: Kindly check again sir.
Q: Please my people I need more clearity, I and my husband register last year since than nothing show whether we are qualify for it or not also must I first be part of beneficiary before moving to the next step?
A: No ma'am. If you applied last year, you are required to login to the portal to update your details.
A: Kindly check that you have a strong network connection and try again.
Q: I did not received the link after it said to be sent.
A: Kindly check your spam/junk folder in addition to your inbox.
Q: N-Power, please it says a link has been sent to my mail but I have checked spam and all but am yet to see any link. Kindly assist. thanks.
A: We ask that you remain patient and subsequently check your mail.
Q: I sent an email to you but it sent an error delivery message stating address not found. Please no link was sent to me, what could be the cause? I will be glad to get a response from you.
A: Kindly send a mail to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng.
Q: My BVN cannot be validated
A: Please ensure that you are entering the corresponding details with that of your BVN and previous registration.
Q: Hello, pls I am finding it difficult taking the test, it always say "please update your details from the self service portal". Kindly help please and thank you.
A: Kindly update your details on the portal sir.
Q: I try to reset my password but see cannot proceed.
A: Kindly use the most recent link sent to you.
Q: When clicking on the test link, it shows nasims ID, how can I get that?
A: This refers to your N- Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) number given upon registration.
Q: There was one we applied for last year.... Is these supposed to be the selection process? Did applied for N-tech
A: If you applied last year, you are required to login to the portal and update your profile.
Q: The said email sent to my mail but not seeing anything.
A: Kindly check again sir.
Q: Please my people I need more clearity, I and my husband register last year since than nothing show whether we are qualify for it or not also must I first be part of beneficiary before moving to the next step?
A: No ma'am. If you applied last year, you are required to login to the portal to update your details.
No comments:
Post a Comment