9 Aug 2020

NPower Batch C Application Ends Tomorrow


The NPower registration portal will end tomorrow, NPower Batch C prospective Volunteers are hereby advised to apply promptly via N-Power Application website at 
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/ so far millions of NPower Applicants have already applied and waiting patiently for SMS/email invitation for assessment test and physical verification.

4 comments:

  1. I have register 5 days after the commencement of the registration but, up to now I haven't seen my printout ie the information I submitted. What must be the problem? Please I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not get bothered about confirmation, it's a general issue, just pray that you are selected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Login with your user name and password to print your documents, or print it through your email

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Greenpeg Graduate Trainee Program

About Greenpeg Nigeria Limited  Greenpeg Nigeria Limited offers engineering, procurement, construction, installation, operations and mainten...